- Proposals from good team with appropriate prototype, innovation and traction, will be considered for presentation to the committee.
- Teams are required to submit executive summary, detailed business plan and pitch deck.
- After the recommendation of the committee, incubation will be provided for initial period of 18 months.
- A dedicated space, mentoring and other support will be provided to startups.
- Startups are required to pay the rent and provide equity to MUTBI as part of support from ecosystem.
- Regular review process, meeting the compliance for the startups, are a must during the incubation period.
- Based on the progress and need, extension of incubation period by another 18 months is also possible.
- If required, seed support will be provided after 6 months based on the progress and potential of the new venture.