The most crucial change agents in the process of developing young entrepreneurs are the teachers with adequate skills, knowledge and information
in the area of entrepreneurship. The program is designed to train and develop trainer motivators among the teachers so that, they can act as resource
persons in guiding and motivating the young students to take up entrepreneurship as their career. In view of the recent National Innovation and Startup
Policy 2019 for Students and Faculty, organizing this type of FDP is essential. As MUTBI has classic examples of both student and faculty driven startups,
the ecosystem is highly conducive for aspiring entrepreneurs.
The program content broadly include the following:
○ Entrepreneurship Development Process and Model
○ Creativity, Innovation, Leadership & Managerial aspects
○ Business, Business Model Development
○ Identification, nurturing potential Entrepreneurs
○ Role of Technology Business Incubator
○ Intellectual Property Rights
○ Financial Management
○ Developing course contents for entrepreneurship
○ Interaction with Entrepreneurs
○ National Innovation and Startup Policy 2019 for Students and Faculty
○ Visits to startups and industry Resource Persons Experts from Management institutes, Incubators, MAHE institutes, Financial institutions, Investors, Government agencies and successful entrepreneurs.
Venue : MUTBI & MCHP and other institutes of MAHE Participants Teaching faculty of Engineering/ Management/ Medical/ Dental/ Pharmacy/Commerce and other allied colleges who are interested in entrepreneurship & promoting entrepreneurial activities. The number of participants is limited to 25. Accommodation Limited hostel accommodation will be provided to outstation participants on request at free of cost.